My hat is off to anyone who executes my congressmaggot governor or senator
Exterminate the christjew government
2012-03-23 03:29:29 UTC

No good goddamned son of a bitches
Padraigh ProAmerica
2012-03-23 03:55:36 UTC
Your message has been passed on to the FBI. You'll be hearing from them
soon.

--
"The only two things that are infinite are the Universe and human
stupidity- and I'm not too sure about the former."--

Albert Einstein
Exterminate the christjew government
2012-03-23 11:52:09 UTC
Post by Padraigh ProAmerica
Your message has been passed on to the FBI. You'll be hearing from them
soon.
--
"The only two things that are infinite are the Universe and human
stupidity- and I'm not too sure about the former."--
Albert Einstein
And you tell them if they do not arrest George H W Bush they deserve
to be shot. Bring the war home.
Padraigh ProAmerica
2012-03-23 15:11:42 UTC
Instead of asking othes to do your dirty work, get up off your fat ass
and do it yourself.

You won't, because you're a gutless coward and a girly girl.