Trump can't be guilty of insurrection. He's never been tried or convicted.
Santa Ho! Ho! Ho!
2023-12-22 02:52:30 UTC
Yes I'm a child molester and another fucking do-nothing' liar
We know and you get another lump of coal this Christmas, Rudy.

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2023-12-22 11:23:44 UTC
[Default] Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

======================================
Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
Pathetic vandalism of follow ups in an impotent attempt
to stop being bitch-slapped into next week
repaired and restored.
Post by Santa Ho! Ho! Ho!
Yes I'm a child molester and another fucking do-nothing' liar
We know and you get another lump of coal this Christmas, Rudy.
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Yes, we know.
Thanks for FINALLY admitting it, "Cunt Flaps."

LOL